As you step into this luxury family home you are greeted with a open plan living which welcomes you to the main hallway & your home office is nicely positioned closer to the main entry. This study is generously sized enough to be used as the 5th bedroom if you desire.
The formal lounge is located on your right which is complemented by stunning timber flooring & there is a separate sitting area that can also be used as a 2nd study.
As you move on, You will find yourself in the heart of the home where kitchen, dining & family areas are nicely combined. The well-appointed designer kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and top-end fixtures and fittings with waterfall stone bench-tops. Throughout the home you will find a ducted vacuum system & plenty of under house storage.
As you would expect from a luxury living, a fully enclosed large alfresco area is fitted with large glass panels offering you the chance to beautiful city views.
The upper level boasts four double bedrooms which include a grand master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en-suite with a private balcony. All the other bedrooms include -built-in robes with easy access to the central bathroom.
The appeal of this pristine home is complimented by unhindered stunning city views & nature is right at your doorstep being so close to Granite hills park.
• Wide frontage with well-established gardens offers dual driveways with ample space for extra vehicles & a great street appeal.
• Ducted heating/evaporative cooling
• Multiple living zones
• The backyard features a Bali Hut
• Well-established gardens & there is also under house basement ideal for extra storage
• Home gym
• Double garage with internal access
• Down-lights & Pendants Throughout/ Floorboards & Tiles throughout
• Close proximity to public transport, South Morang; Hawkstowe and Middle Gorge train stations.
• Minutes away from Westfield Plenty Valley Shopping centre
• Mill Park Lakes (Coles) shopping centre is also close by
• Footsteps away from the popular Granite Hills Park
• Close to local schools & Medical Centre
Contact Maya Anandan 0410 290 421 to book an inspection!
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 657 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces