This luxury living 2 storey home set in a beautifully tree lined street is sure to impress. The grand entrance will guide you through the home with an endless amount of living space comprising of a separate formal lounge area with entrance hallway leading you to the bright & open plan family and study room, kitchen & dining area. Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, well spaced, opening to a large backyard
The second level comprises of a retreat room perfect for family entertainment, 4 spacious bedrooms including the master with en-suite comprising his and hers vanity , walk in robes.
This property is just a minute walk to the bus stop and a quick drive to Plenty Valley Westfield shopping precinct, this must-see home offers an excellent buying opportunity in an exceptional location, so do not miss out this fantastic opportunity.
French styled stand alone alfresco is the ultimate highlight of this property, if you are good host, this area is a cherry on the top
What we love about the property:
1. Quiet and scenic Location
2. Big open plan living area with direct access to yard
3. Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
4. Double lock up garage with rear single roller door at the back
5. Beautifully landscaped backyard with undercover entertaining area
6. Plenty of room for the kids to run around in.
7. Landscaped and decked yard with cafe style blinds
8. Presented to the highest finish.
• Chattels: All fixtures and fittings as inspected
• Nearest Primary Schools: The Lakes South Morang Primary – 9
• Nearest Secondary Schools: Marymede, St. Monica’s in Epping
• Nearest Public Transport: South Morang & Middle Gorge train stations & local bus services
• Terms 5-10% Deposit
• Settlement: 30/60/90
Please call Vijeth Shetty on 0432 407 840 to book your personal inspection
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers –
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage