349 Gordons Road, SOUTH MORANG VIC 3752
Everything that you would expect from a luxury home!!
An exclusive & luxurious lifestyle is yours to own in this stunning home in South Morang. This opulent home does not compromise on practicality by offering a lavish open plan that is complemented by an abundance of natural light & luxurious inclusions.
As you walk in you are greeted by an open entrance featuring a grand wooden staircase & polished floors illuminated by a crystal glass LED chandelier.
The main level presents a spacious open plan living area with polished flooring throughout and consists of a light bright kitchen that is an entertainer’s delight with 2000mm white marble stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher and SMEG 90 cm gas cooker, you will find plenty of cupboard storage in the walk-in butler’s pantry including your very own private outdoor sitting area, which is the ideal aspect chill zone with built in BBQ.
Adjoining this level, you will find 2x family living areas, separate kitchen/dining, built-in bar, private study area & a ‘guest suite’ compromising with its own WIR and private bathroom.
The upstairs level consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 of which include master en-suite(s) with walk in wardrobe and private bathrooms all surrounding the ultimate family retreat.
Once you find your way to the ground level, you will have a proposed 4 space garage with built in storage, including your very own ‘man cave’ style area which features a separate kitchen/dining area, bathroom, and sitting area for your perfect private escape.
Other features Include:
– Driveway leading to secured underground parking.
– Light-filled open plan living & dining, seamlessly opening to the outdoor alfresco including outside kitchen.
– Combining minimalism with functionality, this kitchen features 2000mm stone benchtops, large walk-in pantry gas cooking, range-hood,
– Built in bar.
– LED lighting
– Stone marble benchtops
– Roller blinds & shutters
– Ample Storage
– Remote control fencing
– Low maintenance landscaping
– Land size: 677sqm
– Deposit Terms: 5-10%
– Preferred Settlement: 30/60/90
– Rental Appraisal: $650 – $700 per week
– 5 min away from South Morang Railway Station
– Close to Westfield Shopping Centre
– Close to Marymede Catholic School
– Nearest Public Transport: Bus Route: 387
Call Maya on 0410 290 421 to arrange an inspection as this won’t last long.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 677 m²
- 5 Toilet
- 3 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- Street View