This luxury 2 storey home set in a beautifully tree lined street is sure to impress. The grand entrance with tiled foyers, as you absorb the light through the large windows drawing you into endless amount of living space comprising of a separate formal lounge area with entrance hallway leading you to the bright & open plan family and study room, kitchen & dining area. Highly functional kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space overlooking the meals area that spills out to a private covered patio with a beautiful backyard.
The second level comprises of a retreat room opening to Melbourne CBD views, perfect for family entertainment, 4 spacious bedrooms including the master with en-suite comprising his and hers vanity, toilet & shower behind wall, 2 walk in robes.
Once you step outside you will be welcomed with a generous sized tiled alfresco & backyard space, perfect for entertainment all year round. This home simply is nothing but pure perfection.
What we love about the property:
1. Quiet and scenic Location
2. Big open plan living area with direct access to yard
3. Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
4. Double lock up garage
5. Beautifully landscaped backyard with undercover entertaining area
6. Plenty of room for the kids to run around in.
7. Presented to the highest finish.
• Nearest Primary Schools: The Lakes South Morang Primary – 9
• Nearest Secondary Schools: Marymede, St. Monica’s in Epping
• Nearest Public Transport: South Morang & Middle Gorge train stations & local bus services
• Terms 5-10% Deposit
• Settlement: 30/60/90
Please call Vijeth Shetty on 0432 407 840 to book your personal inspection
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers –
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage