55 Nancarrow Drive, DOREEN VIC 3754
Brand New, Elegance Living with Premium Quality in Doreen!
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a modern, family-friendly home set along a quiet street and only a short walk from the local park. Schools, shops and public transport links are all conveniently located within easy reach plus your new home is less than an hour from the Melbourne CBD with everything you could ever need on hand.
The single-storey floorplan is as functional and comfortable as it is inviting with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large open-plan living space. Your master suite is set at the front of the home and features a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite. All the guest bedrooms have built-in robes and are just across the hall from the laundry and the main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet.
This beautiful house has spacious kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, open lounge with two living Family Area, and a low maintenance yard.
• 4 Bedrooms with BIR (1 Ensuite with WIR)
• High ceilings throughout
• Ceasor 1200mm Stone bench tops
• 2 Kitchen ( 1 inside and 2nd outside)
• Centralised Ducted heating & cooling
• Tiled splash back in Kitchen
• Engineered Timber floor board
• Council rates: $1200 pa approx.
• Rental Estimate : $450 -$480 per week
• Stainless Steel Kitchen appliances
• Nearest Primary School: Mernda PS, Mernda Park PS, St. Josephs & Mernda Central
• Nearest Secondary School: Marymede College, Hazel Glen College, Ivanhoe Grammar, Gilson College & Mernda Central
• Garage with remote Control
• Fully fenced to the sides and rear of the property the house
• Fully concreting to the sides and rear of the property.
Call now for a private inspection. Phone Maya on – 0410 290 421
Due diligence checklist – for home and residential property buyers – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending an open for inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage