Three bedrooms with built in robes, large separate study area, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, 2 PAC kitchen cabinetry and stone bench tops.
Set well back from the street in a unique, private, peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac, this townhouse delivers an executive environment of quality, space and outstanding inner-urban convenience.
• 2 bedrooms with a private sunny courtyard
• Central downstairs bathroom, with full-size tub
• European laundry
• Expansive open-plan living area, with abundant natural light
• Large entertainers’ terrace
• Separate powder room
• Beautifully appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel cooking appliances
• Central heating and cooling throughout
• Stone benchtops and hardwood floors
• Robes in all bedrooms
• Under-stair storeroom
• Lockup garage and anchor security doors throughout
This trendy location is within easy walking distance to almost everything.
• 58 tram and bus
• Brunswick North primary School
• North West Brunswick Kindergarten
• Union Square shopping
• Sydney Road’s famous restaurant strip
• Easy access to Universities, Parkville Medical Precinct, CBD, Melbourne airport and City link.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with Haley on 0478 707 360 if you have any questions.
*** COVID-19 Announcement ***
If you’re attending an open inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We request that you maintain a healthy distance from anyone attending the open for inspection, including other prospective tenants and our team members, and if requested wait outside so as to reduce the number of people on the property at any one time. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet